Connect with us on Social Media
0121 328 8150
Intruder Alarm Maintenance - Fire Alarm Maintenance - CCTV Maintenance - Access Control Maintenance
We cannot stress enough the importance of having your security equipment serviced; it is essential to routinely test your equipment to ensure that it is functioning correctly.
Routine maintenance checks enable us to identify any faults that may be present in your system which can then be scheduled to be repaired promptly.
If your alarm is registered with your insurance provider – to ensure you are covered in the event of a break in, you are responsible for the annual maintenance of your alarm.
Failure to have your system serviced may result in a failure to comply with your contents insurance. Therefore you may not be fully covered in the event of a break in.
We also provide maintenance services for CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarms*
BENEFITS OF MAINTAINING YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM
• Ensure your system is functioning correctly to provide maximum security
• Peace of mind
• Faults detected and repaired promptly
• Ensure your security system complies with insurance requirements
• By having your security system serviced regularly, it can often prevent faults from
developing hence saving you money in the long run
Arranging your service is easy, just give us a call on 0845 519 4408 to book a convenient date and
* We also maintain systems which have not been installed by ID Security Systems Ltd.
Office: Gee House, Holborn Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B7 5PA
0121 328 8150
Help by donating here
Proud Graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Programme